City of Decatur Department of Engineering and Infrastructure.
- Building Inspections Residential Permit Fee Schedule
- Guidelines for New Home Construction
- Residential Deck Requirements
- Residential Garages and Accessory Structures
- Residential Permits Q&A Brochure
- Summary of Sign Regulations
- Swimming Pool Requirements
- Wheel Chair Ramp Requirements
Forms and Permit Applications various City Departments. The forms are for viewing and/or downloading only. Once downloaded, print the form, fill it out and submit the form to the appropriate City department along with any fees due.
- Billboard Permit
- Boat Safety
- Building Permit
- Deck Building Permit
- Demolition Permit
- Electrical Permit
- Fence Application
- Historical & Architectural Sites Commission Certificate of Appropriateness Application
- Mechanical Permit
- Plumbing Permit
- Raffle Permit
- ROW Vacation Request
- Sign Permit
- Swimming Pool Permit
- Temporary Structures Application (tents, air supported and temporary structures)
- Wheel Chair Ramp Permit
- Parking Map – Downtown Decatur Parking Map showing meter locations, parking garages, parking lots, etc.
- Neighborhood Map – this is a large map, please be patient until the image has loaded.
- Snow Removal – Snow Route Information, including maps.
- Example Site Plan – Example Site Plan for a Variance Petition
- Zoning Fee Schedule
- Zoning Change Petition
- Zoning Map
- Zoning Ordinance
- Zoning Variance Petition – petition form only
- Zoning Variance Instructions – instructions only
- Zoning Variance Instructions and Petition – both petition and instructions
- Zoning Variance Packet – complete packet including Citizen’s Guide, instruction and petition form
- Subdivision Ordinance