Fire Station 1 is home to:
- Battalion 1 (Battalion Chief’s Car), 2012 Chevy Suburban
- Engine 1, 2016 Pierce Impel Pumper with extrication capabilities
- Tower 1, 2011 Pierce Velocity 100′ Aerial Tower Quint
- Engine 8, 2001 Pierce Dash Pumper (Reserve Engine)
- Haz Mat 1, 1998 International Hackney Haz Mat Rescue
- Hazardous Materials Response Trailer
- MABAS Division 46 Technical Rescue Trailer
There are 3 Battalion Chiefs, 1 per shift.
There are 30 firefighters assigned to 3 shifts, 10 per shift.
Station 1 is Headquarters for the Decatur Fire Department and Fire Prevention.
Headquarters consists of:
- Fire Chief
- Deputy Fire Chief of Operations
- Administrative Secretary
Fire Prevention consists of:
- Deputy Fire Chief of Fire Prevention/Administration
- 3 Inspectors